The Geo3D initiative covers better use of existing data as well as developing new 3D datasets.
Existing 3D datasets, providing countrywide coverage:
- ALS point cloud
- Digital Elevation Models
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- Building 3D models are created from ALS data and building footprints from ETD. Building models are created using a fully automated process without any manual editing. Currently there are two datasets:
- LOD 1 building models have all flat roofs (positioned at the highest point of building)
- LOD 2 building models contain detailed and realistic representation of roof surfaces
The data is visible in public 3D web map application prototype. Both the application and the 3D layers are still under development, we thank you for your understanding.